PSP, PS, NDS, GBA, SNES, N64, Wii, GameCube, NES, GBC, Genesis, DreamCast
Game Gear, GB, WSC/WS, Atari 2600, PCE, SMS, NGP, MSX, MSX 2
Game Supported: PS2, MAME, Neo Geo, C64
Top 100 Games Ranking List for PSP.
The Top Rated PSP Games.
PSP Games Ranking List
1. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Japan’s most successful PSP title, Monster Hunter Portable 2G, is heading to Europe and US. Renamed Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, this latest installment in the epic Monster Hunter series delivers over 500 hours of gameplay spanning some 400 missions. Added with previously unreleased monsters, weapons and missions and you have the biggest Monster Hunter game to date.
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (Europe) PSP
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (USA) PSP
- Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (Japan) PSP
2. Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd is a Role-Playing game, developed and published by Capcom, which was released in Japan in 2010.
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (Japan) PSP
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd Monster Data Chishikisho (Japan) PSP
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd Monster Data Chishikisho (Japan) PSP
3. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker marks the return of the world-renowned stealth-action series. Hand-crafted by series creator Hideo Kojima, the all-new sequel delivers an original game design, story, and scenario as it picks up where Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater for the PlayStation 2 leaves off.
- Metal Gear Solid – Peace Walker (Europe) PSP
- Metal Gear Solid – Peace Walker (Japan) PSP
- Metal Gear Solid – Peace Walker (USA) PSP
4. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Long before Sora was chosen by his Keyblade, the worlds’ safety lay in the hands of the true Keyblade Masters. Three youths – Terra, Ventus and Aqua – have been training long and hard under Master Eraqus to prove that they, too, exhibit the Mark of Mastery. But they will soon find themselves in the middle of a crisis affecting worlds far beyond their own – just as another Keyblade Master, Xehanort, goes mysteriously missing. Three friends, three destinies. Everything will link back to the beginning.
- Kingdom Hearts – Birth By Sleep (Europe) PSP
- Kingdom Hearts – Birth By Sleep (Japan) PSP
- Kingdom Hearts – Birth By Sleep (USA) PSP
5. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
Terrible creatures lurk in the dark, preying on those who wander into the hidden hour between one day and the next. As a member of a secret school club, you must wield your inner power–Persona–and protect humanity from impending doom. Will you live to see the light of day?
- Shin Megami Tensei – Persona 3 Portable (Europe) PSP
- Shin Megami Tensei – Persona 3 Portable (Korea) PSP
- Shin Megami Tensei – Persona 3 Portable (USA) PSP
- Persona 3 Portable (Japan) PSP
6. Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
The creators of Final Fantasy Tactics bring you the next evolution in Tactics games from Square Enix in Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together! A dream team lead by Yasumi Matsuno has reunited to bring a perfect vision of their lost tale of political intrigue, conquest, and rebellion to vivid life. Experience an epic story where your choices determine the fate of the Walister Resistance.
- Tactics Ogre – Let Us Cling Together (Europe) PSP
- Tactics Ogre – Let Us Cling Together (USA) PSP
- Tactics Ogre – Unmei No Wa (Japan) PSP
7. Monster Hunter Freedom 2
The hunt-or-be-hunted adventure continues with more content and options than ever before. In Monster Hunter Freedom 2, gamers increase their play skills as they battle through breath-taking environments while defeating bloodthirsty creatures. As mighty hunters, players can face a variety of quests alone, but the true spirit of the game comes from playing with others.
- Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (Europe) PSP
- Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (Korea) PSP
- Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (USA) PSP
- Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (USA) PSP
- Monster Hunter Portable 2nd (Japan) PSP
8. Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
In the peaceful world of Veldime, humans rarely encountered monsters. That was until Overlord Zenon cursed the land and all who reside within. With the curse in place, the humans became monsters and ravaged the world. It is up to Adell, the last remaining human, to oppose Overlord Zenon’s tyranny and restore peace and harmony to Veldime.
- Disgaea 2 – Dark Hero Days (Europe) PSP
- Disgaea 2 – Dark Hero Days (USA) PSP
- Disgaea 2 Dark Hero Days (Europe) PSP
- Disgaea 2 Dark Hero Days (Europe) PSP
- Makai Senki Disgaea 2 Portable (Japan) PSP
9. Patapon 3
The greatest portable adventure of rhythm and war is back with robust online support. Devastate your opponents with attacks as Superhero Patapon in the third iteration of the critically acclaimed rhythm-based action/ adventure. Play campaign with friends, go head-to-head or take on a clan of other Patapon gamers with network play allowing up to eight people.
Fifteen super-elite students have been locked in the school and they are forced to live in this isolated community. There is a special rule for the students: only murderers can graduate from the school, and this rule turns the prosperous school into the despairing place.
- Dangan-Ronpa – Kibou No Gakuen To Zetsubou No Koukousei (Japan) PSP
- Dangan-Ronpa – Kibou No Gakuen To Zetsubou No Koukousei (Japan) PSP
11. Final Fantasy Type-0
The year 842 is the beginning of the end.
In an act of unprovoked aggression, the Militesi Empire invaded the Dominion of Rubrum. Imperial dreadnoughts swarmed the skies, assailing the unsuspecting countryside under the banner of the White Tiger. From amidst the flames of the besieged dominion, the Vermilion Bird rose in defiance, her crystal granting magic and mighty eidolons that her disciples might cast out the technologically advanced aggressors.
Versions: Final Fantasy Reishiki (Japan) PSP
12. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky is the first of a new trilogy in the established The Legend of Heroes RPG series. A highly detailed 3D world, beautiful original soundtrack, and unique strategic battle system showcase production values a generation beyond the previous iteration.
- Legend Of Heroes, The – Trails In The Sky (Europe) PSP
- Legend Of Heroes, The – Trails In The Sky (USA) PSP
- Eiyuu Densetsu – Sora No Kiseki FC (Japan) PSP
13. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
The coup d’état that threatened to shake the foundation of the Liberl Kingdom has now come to a close and Her Majesty the Queen’s birthday celebrations are in full swing throughout the streets of Grancel. During that same night, a boy who vowed to make amends for his past disappeared before the girl he loved. Clutched in the girl’s hand was the one thing he left for her to remember him by: a harmonica. Now her journey to find him begins
- Legend Of Heroes, The – Trails In The Sky (Europe) PSP
- Legend Of Heroes, The – Trails In The Sky (USA) PSP
- Eiyuu Densetsu – Sora No Kiseki SC (Japan) PSP
14. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd is an Action game, developed by Dingo Inc. and published by Sega, which was released in Japan in 2010.
15. Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions is a portable update to 1997’s turn-based strategy game Final Fantasy Tactics – an undisputed classic that gave birth to the world of Ivalice. In this first title of the Ivalice Alliance, players take center stage as the events of an epic conflict threaten to destroy the lands and peoples of Ivalice – the same world featured in such classic titles as Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions features PSP system-exclusive content such as stunning CG sequences, powerful new jobs, a widescreen presentation, head-to-head multiplayer, new storyline elements, and an all-new English translation.
- Final Fantasy Tactics – Shishi Sensou (Japan) PSP
- Final Fantasy Tactics – The War Of The Lions (Europe) PSP
- Final Fantasy Tactics – The War Of The Lions (USA) PSP
16. Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
The divine conflict between harmony and discord rages on, the fate of the world its promised prize. Fighting to secure it are brave souls summoned for that solitary purpose. These warriors, relying on what fragments of their shattered memories remain, fight to end the conflict – and for a chance to return home, to the worlds they each once knew.
- Dissidia 012 – Duodecim Final Fantasy (Europe) PSP
- Dissidia 012 – Duodecim Final Fantasy (Japan) PSP
- Dissidia 012 – Duodecim Final Fantasy (USA) PSP
17. Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
Laharl, just woken from a two]year long nap and finds out that his father, who was the king, has passed away. In order to regain his rightful title as King of the Netherworld, Laharl sets off on a demonic adventure, but must do so with a back stabbing servant, love stupid angel, and a few disgruntled penguins who are looking for trouble.
- Disgaea – Afternoon Of Darkness (USA) PSP
- Makai Senki Disgaea Portable (Japan) PSP
- Makai Senki Disgaea Portable – Tsuushin Taisen Hajimemashita (Japan) PSP
18. Patapon 2
The story of the Patapon tribe marches forth as they hunt for the fabled Earthend. Shipwrecked in a new and strange continent the Patapon are depending on you, their god, to lead them safely through this perilous new land.
19. Star Ocean: Second Evolution
Following the exploits of humankind’s journey across the stars, the STAR OCEAN saga comes to life in the completely remastered STAR OCEAN: Second Evolution, exclusively for the PSP system.
- Star Ocean – Second Evolution (Europe) PSP
- Star Ocean – Second Evolution (Japan) PSP
- Star Ocean – Second Evolution (USA) PSP
20. Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection
After 20 years, Final Fantasy IV and its acclaimed sequel, The After Years, are now combined into one package as the ultimate role-playing game experience. A cast of unforgettable characters fight through one of the grandest stories ever told with stunning new graphics, a re-arranged, award-winning soundtrack, and bonus game features that provide the absolute Final Fantasy IV experience.
- Final Fantasy IV – The Complete Collection (Europe) PSP
- Final Fantasy IV – The Complete Collection (Japan) PSP
- Final Fantasy IV – The Complete Collection (USA) PSP
21. Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Cosmos, the goddess of harmony. Chaos, the god of discord. Reigning from distant realms, the two gods had gathered warriors from all lands to lead them in savage war. Cosmos and Chaos were of equal strength. It was believed the conflict would last forever. However, the balance is now broken. Those who answered Chaos’s call created an inexhaustible force.
- Dissidia – Final Fantasy – Universal Tuning (Japan) PSP
- Dissidia – Final Fantasy (Europe) PSP
- Dissidia – Final Fantasy (Japan) PSP
- Dissidia – Final Fantasy (USA) PSP
22. Phantasy Star Portable 2
Return to the Phantasy Star Portable world in a global online multiplayer experience! The Phantasy Star series returns to the PlayStation Portable for an exciting new adventure, bringing all new content and returning the series back to its online roots. Picking up three years after the exciting Phantasy Star Universe saga, Phantasy Star Portable 2 brings the series to its conclusion as players take on the role of mercenary to save the Gurhal system.
- Phantasy Star Portable 2 (Europe) PSP
- Phantasy Star Portable 2 (Japan) PSP
- Phantasy Star Portable 2 (USA) PSP
23. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Square Enix is brings this role-playing game to the PSP the fourth installment in their Compilation of Final Fantasy VII series which includes the movie “Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children,” the game “Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII” for PS2, and “Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII” for mobile devices.
- Crisis Core – Final Fantasy VII (Europe) PSP
- Crisis Core – Final Fantasy VII (France) PSP
- Crisis Core – Final Fantasy VII (Germany) PSP
- Crisis Core – Final Fantasy VII (Italy) PSP
- Crisis Core – Final Fantasy VII (Japan) PSP
- Crisis Core – Final Fantasy VII (Spain) PSP
- Crisis Core – Final Fantasy VII (USA) PSP
24. Ys Seven
The kingdom of Altago is rebuilding their kingdom around a newfound peace after years of war against the merciless armies of Romn. The classic adventuresome duo, Adol and Dogi, arrive in the harbor of Altago City, and quickly find themselves in a scuffle with the Dragon Knights, the kingdom’s military police body, when attempting to save a local girl from harassment by one of their commanding officers.
25. God of War: Ghost of Sparta
This new adventure picks up after God of War concludes, telling the story of Kratos ascension to power as the God of War. In his quest to rid himself of the nightmares that haunt him, Kratos must embark on a journey that will reveal the origins of lost worlds, and finally answer long-awaited questions about his dark past.
- God Of War – Ghost Of Sparta (Europe) PSP
- God Of War – Ghost Of Sparta (USA) PSP
- God Of War – Koutan No Kokuin (Japan) PSP
- God Of War Ghost Of Sparta (Europe) PSP
26. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Tag Force 4
Based on the all-new Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s animated series, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Tagforce 4 reignites the story of the Dark Signers. The Dark Signers, derived from the Underworld, have been reborn with incredible abilities, a lust for revenge and a desire for complete power.
- Yu-Gi-Oh 5D’s – Tag Force 4 (Europe) PSP
- Yu-Gi-Oh 5D’s – Tag Force 4 (Japan) PSP
- Yu-Gi-Oh 5D’s – Tag Force 4 (USA) PSP
27. Breath of Fire III
The last of an extinct race, one with unimaginable powers. Ryu is a dormant dragon, awakened by miners, transformed into an innocent child. Now, as an outcast from society, Ryu must remember his fiery past and regain his powers so he can fulfil his epic destiny.
28. Corpse Party
Corpse Party is an adventure game that uses hand-drawn 2D sprite and tile art to tell the story of a group of Kisaragi Academy High School students who are trapped in a haunted elementary school filled with the decaying corpses and tormented souls of countless children whod mysteriously vanished from the Japanese countryside years, months or sometimes only days prior.
29. Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
Asgard, the realm of the gods, remains locked in an eternal struggle between the benevolent Aesir and the demonic Vanir. With the end of the world approaching, Odin, Lord of Asgard, summons Lenneth Valkyrie to his side. Possessing the ability to hear the thoughts and feelings of men and women in their dying moments, he charges Valkyrie to search Midgard, the world of mortals, to recruit and train the souls of worthy warriors to join the ranks of the Aesir in the Sacred War.
- Valkyrie Profile – Lenneth (Europe) PSP
- Valkyrie Profile – Lenneth (Japan) PSP
- Valkyrie Profile – Lenneth (USA) PSP
30. Tekken: Dark Resurrection
The world’s greatest fighting game is back with new characters, new stages, new features and new moves. The entire Dark Resurrection arcade game remastered and enhanced. Upload your score online and download “Ghost” A.I.s trained by other players.
- Tekken – Dark Resurrection (Europe) PSP
- Tekken – Dark Resurrection (Japan) PSP
- Tekken – Dark Resurrection (Korea) PSP
- Tekken – Dark Resurrection (USA) PSP
31. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Tag Force 5
Tagforce 5 is one of the most expansive Yu-Gi-Oh! games to date with over 4,500 cards and more than 300 hours of gameplay.
- Yu-Gi-Oh 5D’s – Tag Force 5 (Europe) PSP
- Yu-Gi-Oh 5D’s – Tag Force 5 (Japan) PSP
- Yu-Gi-Oh 5D’s – Tag Force 5 (USA) PSP
32. Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time
Never before released outside of Japan and widely considered the best entry in the long-running franchise, this PSP system iteration of the fourth chapter in the Growlanser saga delivers visuals remastered for PSP system’s 16:9 widescreen, a vastly expanded script with tons of new characters to meet and quests to complete, a wealth of new ending possibilities, and much more, making it the first and only version of the game North American fans will ever want!
33. Gods Eater Burst
GODS EATER BURST is the enhanced successor of the PSP hit GOD EATER (released in February 2010 in Japan) which has sold over 600,000 units in Japan to date.
34. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva is an Action game, developed by Dingo Inc. and published by Sega, which was released in Japan in 2009.
Versions: Hatsune Miku – Project Diva (Japan) PSP
35. Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles features a re-tooled Castlevania: Rondo of Blood with 3D graphics, as well as unlockable versions of the original Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night games.
- Castlevania – The Dracula X Chronicles (Europe) PSP
- Castlevania – The Dracula X Chronicles (Korea) PSP
- Castlevania – The Dracula X Chronicles (USA) PSP
- Akumajou Dracula – X Chronicle (Japan) PSP
36. Valkyria Chronicles II
The story of Valkyria Chronicles 2 takes place two years after the conclusion of the original game. A group of young Gallian Military Academy cadets find themselves plunged into a bitter civil war when the newly formed Gallian Revolutionary Army stages a coup.
- Valkyria Chronicles II (Europe) PSP
- Valkyria Chronicles II (USA) PSP
- Senjou No Valkyria 2 – Gallia Ouritsu Shikan Gakkou (Japan) PSP
37. God of War: Chains of Olympus
Before he waged war on the gods… he was forced to serve them.
The ancient world speaks of a mortal that slayed a God. But long before his battle with Ares, Kratos sought absolution from his past sins by pledging himself as a champion to the Gods.
- God Of War – Chains Of Olympus (Europe) PSP
- God Of War – Chains Of Olympus (Korea) PSP
- God Of War – Chains Of Olympus (USA) PSP
- God Of War – Rakujitsu No Hisoukyoku (Japan) PSP
38. Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Ys: The Oath in Felghana is a re-imagined remake celebrating the 20th anniversary of the classic third game from the long-running Ys series, Ys III: Wanderers From Ys. Its rebirth on PSP includes a complete graphical overhaul, fully revamped gameplay, intense 3D action, and additional story elements culminating with full voice-overs during story sequences.
39. Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman
Known as ZettaiHero Keikakuin Japan, Z.H.P. is the only turn based strategy RPG that allows you to create your own, one and only super hero to fight vicious(?) villains. Players can create a super hero literally from head to toe.
40. Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X continues the X series of Mega Man titles on the PSP. You can blast your way through 13 levels as you try to stop the evil Sigma and his band of reploids from leaving the world in ruins. As a fresh remake of the Super Nintendo title “Mega Man X,” the time-tested Mega Man platformer gameplay returns, but now you can navigate futuristic levels and fight bosses in full 3D.
- Mega Man – Maverick Hunter X (Europe) PSP
- Mega Man – Maverick Hunter X (USA) PSP
- Irregular Hunter X (Japan) PSP
41. Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley
Leaf Valley is in trouble! The heartless Funland corporation is going to bulldoze the town and replace it with an amusement park unless its citizens can find a way to stop them! Players will need to grow crops, raise animals, and mine ores and gems to help save Leaf Valley and their family farm.
- Harvest Moon – Hero Of Leaf Valley (Europe) PSP
- Harvest Moon – Hero Of Leaf Valley (USA) PSP
- Bokujou Monogatari – Sugar Mura To Minna No Negai (Japan) PSP
42. Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX: Tag Force 3
TAG FORCE is back in the hot third installment featuring cards up to the Crossroads of Chaos Set. Battle against Jaden and his pals including Haou Jaden and Mr. T (Truman), Jessie, Bastion, and even Yubel! Fully animation dueling is a must as well as the return of the Seasonal events and Mail System from the 1st Tag Force Game.
43. Mana Khemia: Student Alliance
The 4th entry in the RPG series, Mana Khemia is different from the previous Atelier Iris games. Mana Khemia is a campus sim style RPG, where you can interact with classmates and professors to complete academic quests. You play as Vayne Aurelius, a novice alchemist who was invited to attend Al – Revis Academy.
- Mana Khemia – Gakuen No Renkinjutsushi-tachi Portable (Japan) PSP
- Mana Khemia – Student Alliance (Europe) PSP
- Mana Khemia – Student Alliance (USA) PSP
44. Mega Man Powered Up
Mega Man is on a quest to restore peace in the world after Dr. Wily takes control of several robots in hopes to rule the planet. Completely re-designed for the PSP with new bosses and puzzles to master, Mega Man Powered Up is the only action platformer that lets gamers create their own levels and share with friends.
- Mega Man – Powered Up (Europe) PSP
- Mega Man – Powered Up (USA) PSP
- Rockman Rockman (Japan) PSP
- Rockman Rockman (USA) PSP
45. Lunar: Silver Star Harmony
While seemingly placid on the surface, the world of Lunar is slowly descending into chaos, as the Goddess Althena, the creator and guardian of the world, has disappeared and the valiant efforts of the legendary Dragonmaster Dyne and his faithful companions fade into obscurity.
46. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Impact lets players unleash their honed Jutsu skills through exciting single-player and multiplayer modes. Story Battle lets fans become part of explosive NARUTO SHIPPUDEN fights straight from the anime with more events and battle sequences than ever before on the PSP.
- Naruto Shippuden – Narutimate Impact (Japan) PSP
- Naruto Shippuden – Ultimate Ninja Impact (Europe) PSP
- Naruto Shippuden – Ultimate Ninja Impact (USA) PSP
47. Jeanne d’Arc
In a quest to turn back a demon army, a young crusader named Jeanne is commanded by mysterious voices to use the power of the magical armlet to seal away the demon king and recover her homeland once and for all. Set among sprawling fields, battle-torn villages, and intricate dungeons, Jeanne d’Arc unfolds through more than 40 expansive and highly detailed environments, where players will engage in the pursuit of France’s resurgence.
48. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 – Innocent Sin
Persona 2: Innocent Sin is a rare gem in today’s RPG market – despite the popularization of the genre, it’s stayed true to its offbeat roots to deliver a story, setting, and style unlike anything you’re likely to have played before.
- Shin Megami Tensei – Persona 2 – Innocent Sin (Europe) PSP
- Shin Megami Tensei – Persona 2 – Innocent Sin (USA) PSP
- Persona 2 – Tsumi (Japan) PSP
49. Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX
Fight fiercely as all your favorite classic characters like Ken Masters, Ryu and Chun-Li, plus get your hands on 4 new, cool brawlers with all-new moves. Show off your superior skill by battling your friends via Wi-Fi.
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max (Europe) PSP
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max (USA) PSP
- Street Fighter Zero 3 – Double Upper (Japan) PSP
50. Monster Hunter Freedom
Monster Hunter Freedom is based on the “Monster Hunter G” game for the PlayStation 2. New features have been added to this version of the game including minigames and the ability to raise cats. The game supports 1 to 4 players via an ad-hoc connection.
- Monster Hunter Freedom (Europe) PSP
- Monster Hunter Freedom (USA) PSP
- Monster Hunter Portable (Japan) PSP
- Monster Hunter Portable (Korea) PSP
51. Resistance: Retribution
Set in the weeks after Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance: Retribution follows the story of former British Marine James Grayson. After a personal tragedy – he is forced to kill his own brother inside a Chimeran conversion center – Grayson goes on a vendetta to destroy every conversion center he can find.
- Resistance – Houfuku No Toki (Japan) PSP
- Resistance – Retribution (Europe) PSP
- Resistance – Retribution (USA) PSP
52. Half-Minute Hero
For centuries, an epic battle between humans and evil lords has been raging, destroying everything in its path. Throughout that time, heroes and legends have risen above the chaos, only to eventually disappear into the pages of history. The would-be hero, the narcissistic evil lord, the crossbow-wielding princess.
- Half-Minute Hero (Europe) PSP
- Half-Minute Hero (USA) PSP
- Yuusha 30 (Japan) PSP
- Yuusha 30 (Korea) PSP
Waking up in a strange virtual world with no recollection of the past, the main character finds themselves forced to fight for survival in a war they do not understand for a prize beyond value; the opportunity to have one’s wish granted.
54. LocoRoco 2
The LocoRoco are in danger again, the evil Moja have returned and this time they’ve brought with them a terrible song that sucks the life out of living things! The LocoRoco must once again save their planet – this time by making lots of sweet music. LocoRoco 2 is easy to play, instantly addictive and guaranteed to make you feel all warm and fuzzy while you hum along to the soundtrack!
55. Phantasy Star Portable
Fans of the acclaimed Phantasy Star Universe™ series can now explore Gurhal on-the-go via the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system. Up to four friends will team up to unravel the exclusive new storyline that picks up where Phantasy Star Universe ends and before the start of PSU: Ambition of the Illuminus™.
- Phantasy Star Portable (Europe) PSP
- Phantasy Star Portable (Japan) PSP
- Phantasy Star Portable (USA) PSP
56. Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team
Play solo or team up via Ad Hoc mode to tackle memorable battles in a variety of single player and multiplayer modes, including Dragon Walker, Battle 100, and Survival Mode. Dragon Walker Mode takes fans through the entire epic Dragon Ball Z story arc from the Saiyan saga to the Majin Buu saga.
- Dragon Ball Z – Tenkaichi Tag Team (Europe) PSP
- Dragon Ball Z – Tenkaichi Tag Team (USA) PSP
- Dragon Ball Tag VS (Japan) PSP
57. Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
For the first time in the franchise, up to four friends can join together to form a tactical “Strikeforce” with history’s mightiest warriors. Working as a team, players can plan coordinated assaults to conquer massive armed fortresses and colossal beasts.
- Dynasty Warriors – Strikeforce (Europe) PSP
- Dynasty Warriors – Strikeforce (USA) PSP
- Shin Sangoku Musou – Multi Raid (Japan) PSP
- Shin Sangoku Musou – Multi Raid (Korea) PSP
- Shin Sangoku Musou – Multi Raid (USA) PSP
58. Tekken 6
A must-have for Tekken aficionados, TEKKEN 6 sees the return of many familiar faces as well as new characters to create the largest line-up the series has ever seen. With a growing roster of fighters, each equipped with their own deadly techniques, moves and attack combinations, TEKKEN 6 will be the best King of Iron Fist Tournaments yet.
59. Tales of Eternia
Reid Hershel, Farrah Oersted, and a mysterious girl named Meredy must embark on a journey to learn the truth on the fate of their world. The story begins when Reid and Farrah attend to the crash of a spaceship near their hometown, Rashea.
60. Star Ocean: First Departure
Space Date 346: The crew of a Terran Federation ship arrives on the planet Roak. With the help of a stalwart band of local heroes, the crew must work together to unravel a mystery and halt a galactic war. STAR OCEAN: First Departure marks the first time that the initial installment in the popular STAR OCEAN franchise is available in North America.
- Star Ocean – First Departure (Europe) PSP
- Star Ocean – First Departure (Japan) PSP
- Star Ocean – First Departure (USA) PSP
61 Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
The PlayStation Portable follow-up to Rockstar’s monumental handheld entry in the series, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. As in Liberty City Stories, this game ventures back to the location of the second PS2 game.
- Grand Theft Auto – Vice City Stories (Europe) PSP
- Grand Theft Auto – Vice City Stories (Germany) PSP
- Grand Theft Auto – Vice City Stories (Japan) PSP
- Grand Theft Auto – Vice City Stories (USA) PSP
Set among a variety of colorful 2D backgrounds, Patapon unfolds through more than 30 missions with more than 20 different environments, where players are tasked with outfitting the Patapon army, collecting resources, and using strategy to grow the tribe into a devastating fighting force. Incorporating various button-timed drumbeats in real-time to control the Patapons, players will strategically traverse through each environment, battling enemies each step of the way.
63. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 puts players’ fighting spirits to the test with intense and frantic battles while using one of more than 50 characters. New characters include Young Kakashi and Obito Uchiha from the Naruto Shippuden special, Kakashi Chronicles. For the first time in the series’ history, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 expands upon the series’ trademark fighting engine and updates it for four-player brawls.
- Naruto Shippuden – Narutimate Accel 3 (Japan) PSP
- Naruto Shippuden – Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 (Europe) PSP
- Naruto Shippuden – Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 (USA) PSP
64. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
The Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is the PSP version of the crime action series, Grand Theft Auto. Once again, you can explore the expansive, interactive world of Liberty City as you unravel brand-new missions and storylines. The Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories also includes the voice acting, music, and tongue-in-cheek humor that the series is known for.
- Grand Theft Auto – Liberty City Stories (Europe) PSP
- Grand Theft Auto – Liberty City Stories (Germany) PSP
- Grand Theft Auto – Liberty City Stories (Japan) PSP
- Grand Theft Auto – Liberty City Stories (USA) PSP
LocoRoco is an innovative 2D platform/action game available exclusively for the PSP. Featuring unique controls utilizing the “L” and “R” shoulder buttons, players are tasked with controlling via “tilting or bumping” the landscape of the LocoRoco in order to help them navigate through the level and keep them out of harm’s way.
66. Yggdra Union: We’ll Never Fight Alone
Ruled by a royal family believed to be descended from the gods, Fantasinia is a prosperous and tranquil land — until the peace is shattered by the invading forces of the Empire of Bronquia.
67. Final Fantasy
An evil shroud covers the world in darkness. You must restore the powers of earth, wind, fire and water to the Four Orbs. Create your own band of 4 Light Warriors from fighters, thieves, martial artists, and magicians. You’ll need all their skills to triumph in this massive role-playing adventure. Your treacherous journey takes you to all parts of a strange new world.
Versions: Final Fantasy (Japan) PSP
68. Hexyz Force
Hexyz Force for PlayStation Portable is a traditional RPG taking place in the world of Berge. This world has two sides to it, one light and one dark. Accordingly, the player will be able to choose between two different protagonists at the game’s beginning.
69. Burnout Legends
The Burnout series goes portable with Burnout Legends for the PSP. You can play through redesigned tracks from the earlier Burnout games in nine different game modes, including Crash mode and Pursuit mode. Burnout Legends also contains new unlockable cars and content. You can challenge up to four other players to battle wirelessly in a single game or an entire customizable championship.
- Burnout Legends (Europe) PSP
- Burnout Legends (Japan) PSP
- Burnout Legends (Korea) PSP
- Burnout Legends (USA) PSP
70. Black Rock Shooter: The Game
2032 AD-the earth has been ruthlessly assaulted by extraterrestrials. Nineteen years of nonstop battle threatening the very existence of humanity. The last hope for human survival is BRS, a heroine created solely to save planet Earth; she is the ultimate battle android.
71. Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai: Another Road
Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai: Another Road takes the intense wireless multiplayer battles and combative gameplay made popular in 2006’s game and adds an improved fighting system with over 50 new fighting skills and ultimate attacks and will send players into a completely new story arc following the future world of Trunks on his adventures against rival Majin Buu.
- Dragon Ball Z – Shin Budokai 2 (Europe) PSP
- Dragon Ball Z – Shin Budokai 2 (Japan) PSP
- Dragon Ball Z – Shin Budokai Another Road (USA) PSP
72. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
The Star Wars saga continues in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. You are Darth Vader’s Secret Apprentice! The Dark Lord of the Sith himself has trained you to use a lightsaber and unleash the power of the Force, but now your destiny is your own. Will you join Vader as the next great Sith, or will you choose to defend peace and justice as a noble Jedi Knight?
73. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2
A new year at the Duel Academy has begun and the Tag Duel Tournament is the year’s most anticipated event. Champion duelists from all around the world have accepted invitations to this tournament. Explore the Duel Academay and find your perfect partner to combine your decks to become an unstoppable fighting machine!
- Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters GX – Tag Force 2 (Japan) PSP
- Yu-Gi-Oh GX – Tag Force 2 (Europe) PSP
- Yu-Gi-Oh GX – Tag Force 2 (USA) PSP
Bust blocks, solve puzzles, and play wirelessly with your friends. In Lumines, your objective is to clear the screen by connecting blocks of like colors together. A timeline wipes away your solid-color creations, which can also initiate combos and link moves.
75. Ys I & II Chronicles
Ys Book I & II chronicles the first adventures of Adol Christin, a young, red-haired swordsman, on his quest to unlock the secrets of an ancient kingdom. As Adol, you search the island of Esteria, gathering clues to unravel the mystery of Ys.
76. Metal Gear Acid 2
The first Metal Gear Acid for the PSP added new turn-based gameplay to the Metal Gear franchise, and its sequel brings more of the same. Metal Gear Solid 2 is another hybrid action-battle-card game that lets you play as the highly trained special agent Solid Snake.
- Metal Gear Ac d 2 (Europe) PSP
- Metal Gear Ac d 2 (Japan) PSP
- Metal Gear Ac d 2 (Korea) PSP
- Metal Gear Ac d 2 (USA) PSP
77. The 3rd Birthday
Hideous creatures descend on Manhattan. Ground reports from the squad tasked with containing the pandemonium refer to these life forms as the Twisted. An investigatory team known as the CTI is formed within the year.
78. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
An all-new action game in Hideo Kojima’s legendary Metal Gear Solid series, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops jumps into the stealth action genre on the PSP system with an original storyline that follows the events of “Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater” and innovative online play that lets gamers recruit their own comrades to form a unique fighting force.
- Metal Gear Solid – Portable Ops (Europe) PSP
- Metal Gear Solid – Portable Ops (Japan) PSP
- Metal Gear Solid – Portable Ops (USA) PSP
79. Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2: The Phantom Fortress
In NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2: The Phantom Fortress, players take a custom party of four NARUTO characters through over 100 floors of the castle, experiencing fierce one-on-one battles, exciting minigames, and dramatic story twists in an all-out game of survival.
- Naruto – Narutimete Portable – Mugenjou No Maki (Japan) PSP
- Naruto – Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 – The Phantom Fortress (Europe) PSP
- Naruto – Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 – The Phantom Fortress (USA) PSP
80. Gran Turismo: The Real Driving Simulator
With authentic cars, courses, and car physics, Gran Turismo 4 adds an even more realistic racing simulation to the series. The characteristics of each car take into account weight, speed, friction, and more to deliver realistic handling. Test-drive new vehicles in courses located in various sites, such as Nurburgring Nordschleife, New York City, the Grand Canyon, and Tsukuba Circuit. The PSP version of Gran Turismo 4 lets you race against your friends via wireless network.
81. Wild ARMs XF
Wild ARMs XF (pronounced “Crossfire”) is the newest installment in the long-running role-playing series which marks a couple firsts for the franchise; the first one containing tactical strategy gameplay, as well as the first Wild ARMs game to appear on a handheld system.
82. Riviera: The Promised Land
Return to the Promised Land!
The RPG cult classic returns with loads of Extras! Join Ein and the Sprites on their quest to save the floating island of Rivera from imminent destruction. Along the way, find out what fans already know about Riviera; fascinating characters, intriguing storylines, and a battle system specially refined for handheld play.
- Riviera – The Promised Land (Europe) PSP
- Riviera – The Promised Land (USA) PSP
- Riviera – Yakusoku No Chi (Japan) PSP
83. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
The rumor going around St. Hermelin High School holds that if you play the “Persona” game, you can see what the future holds for you. When a group of students-some eager, some skeptical-tries the game out, they experience something quite different. Before long, the city is turned upside-down and demons are roaming the streets, and only the students’ newfound power of Persona can set things right again.
LittleBigPlanet’s critically acclaimed – PLAY, CREATE, SHARE – experience, makes its way to the PSP system with a completely new Sackboy adventure. PLAY through 35+ levels and collect prize bubbles, costumes, and – CREATE – materials.
85. Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
While on a much needed vacation, Ratchet and Clank’s rest and relaxation time is suddenly cut short as they soon find themselves lured into a mysterious quest. Following the trail of a kidnapped girl, Ratchet and Clank rediscover a forgotten race of genius inventors known as the Technomites. They soon uncover a plot more dangerous than they could have imagined.
- Ratchet & Clank – Size Matters (Europe) PSP
- Ratchet & Clank – Size Matters (Korea) PSP
- Ratchet & Clank – Size Matters (USA) PSP
- Ratchet & Clank 5 – Gekitotsu Dodeka Ginga No MiriMiri Gundan (Japan) PSP
86. Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron is the previously untold story of a ragtag ensemble of battle-hardened rogues and scoundrels assembled by Han Solo. Gathered to execute some of the most secretive operations in the Rebel Alliance’s war against the Galactic Empire, the Renegade Squadron participates in battles spanning the galaxy.
- Star Wars Battlefront – Renegade Squadron (Europe) PSP
- Star Wars Battlefront – Renegade Squadron (USA) PSP
- Brave Story – Aratanaru Tabibito (Japan) PSP
87 Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus is a standalone addition to last year’s award winning stealth action title of the same name. Focusing on a portable multiplayer experience, players will be able to enjoy more maps, more missions, and recruit a talented crew of war heroes for battling real opponents in online arenas.
- Metal Gear Solid – Portable Ops Plus (Europe) PSP
- Metal Gear Solid – Portable Ops Plus (Japan) PSP
- Metal Gear Solid – Portable Ops Plus (USA) PSP
88. Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?
Prinny will be the most heart-pounding and challenging side-scrolling action game ever. Players will control an unlucky penguin dude called a Prinny and slash their way through various Netherworlds.
- Prinny – Can I Really Be The Hero (Europe) PSP
- Prinny – Can I Really Be The Hero (USA) PSP
- Prinny – Ore Ga Shujinkou De Iinsuka (Japan) PSP
89. Silent Hill: Origins
The renowned Silent Hill survival horror series makes its handheld gaming debut with a brand new adventure that reveals many of the series’ most hallowed secrets. Assuming the role of Travis Grady, a lone truck driver trapped in Silent Hill while making a routine delivery, players must escape the city’s horrific inhabitants and confront the strange hallucinations that have haunted Travis since childhood.
90. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars is an entirely original entry into the critically acclaimed Grand Theft Auto series, and brings a new level of interactivity to its sprawling open environments. Players navigate their way through the streets as they uncover the truth behind an epic tale of crime and corruption within the Triad crime syndicate, delivering the unprecedented amount of depth that has become a true trademark of the franchise.
- Grand Theft Auto – Chinatown Wars (Europe) PSP
- Grand Theft Auto – Chinatown Wars (Japan) PSP
- Grand Theft Auto – Chinatown Wars (USA) PSP
Daxter is centered around the world of the lovable orange ottsel made popular in the Jak and Daxter franchise. The story unfolds as Daxter searches for Jak, who was imprisoned during the events that led to the start of “Jak II.” Daxter, now on his own in an unfamiliar place, quickly realizes that being small and furry won’t help his chances of survival.
92. Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
The beloved Tales series is coming to the PlayStation Portable system. With its fast-paced, real-time battles, beautiful 3D graphics and extensive character customization, it is the ultimate handheld RPG. Engulf yourself in a world full of quests and heroic adventures anytime, anywhere!
- Tales Of The World – Radiant Mythology (Europe) PSP
- Tales Of The World – Radiant Mythology (Japan) PSP
- Tales Of The World – Radiant Mythology (USA) PSP
93. Secret Agent Clank
Clank’s on a mission. His best buddy, Ratchet, has been framed by a ruthless enemy and jailed for a crime he did not commit. Not only that, but Ratchet’s maximum security prison is full of the universe’s most dangerous criminals most of whom are lining up to personally ‘welcome’ Ratchet into his new cell.
- Secret Agent Clank (Europe) PSP
- Secret Agent Clank (Korea) PSP
- Secret Agent Clank (USA) PSP
- Clank & Ratchet – Maru Hi Mission – Ignition (Japan) PSP
94. Final Fantasy III
First released in 1990, Final Fantasy III was the first title in the Final Fantasy series to become a million-seller, establishing once and for all that Square Enix’s classic RPG saga was here to stay.
The full 3D remake released in 2006 duplicated the original’s success, selling over a million copies worldwide.
Versions: Final Fantasy III (Japan) PSP
95. Final Fantasy II
FINAL FANTASY II is highly anticipated follow-up to the original FINAL FANTASY, released in Japan in 1988.
Versions: Final Fantasy II (Japan) PSP
96. Lord of Arcana
This world is called Horodyn, so named for its first king. At the edge of a village surrounded by a huge forest lies the powerful stone Arcana, the source of all order in the world. It is said that only one with power can acquire Arcana. Slayers annihilate hordes of monsters, so that they could lay their hands on Arcana. What power does it hold within? And to what destiny is one with Arcana bound?
97. SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny
With Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny’s huge roster of warriors, players can battle as one of many returning favorites or new fighters for some nail biting brawls. Blow away the competition using finely tuned and enhanced mechanics including Critical Finishes, Soul Crushes and Equipment Destruction.
- Soulcalibur – Broken Destiny (Europe) PSP
- Soulcalibur – Broken Destiny (Japan) PSP
- Soulcalibur – Broken Destiny (USA) PSP
98. Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai
The wildly popular Dragon Ball Z series makes its first appearance on the PlayStation Portable with Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai. Play as the good guys or the bad guys in this high-energy fighting game. You can use flight and energy abilities, transformations, and counterattacks, as well as character-specific attacks featured in the Dragon Ball Z TV show.
- Dragon Ball Z – Shin Budokai (Europe) PSP
- Dragon Ball Z – Shin Budokai (Japan) PSP
- Dragon Ball Z – Shin Budokai (USA) PSP
99. Brave Story: New Traveler
On a day that starts out like any other, an 11-year-old boy’s life is changed forever when his friend Miki suddenly collapses from an unknown illness. Without the means to save her, he grows increasingly distraught when suddenly, a strange voice offers him a second chance: “Beyond the door you can change your destiny!”
100. Killzone: Liberation
In Killzone: Liberation, two months after the events of “Killzone,” (PS2) most of southern Vekta is still under Helghast control. The rules of war have been cast aside with the Helghast General, Metrac, employing brutal measures in order to seize the initiative and strengthen his position further.
- Killzone – Liberation (Europe) PSP
- Killzone – Liberation (Korea) PSP
- Killzone – Liberation (USA) PSP
101. Crimson Gem Saga
With beautiful, high-resolution 2-D artwork, novel battle mechanics, and a classic tale of fantasy, adventure, and heroism, Crimson Gem Saga delivers the pure, classic Japanese RPG play experience PSP owners have been clamoring for since the hardware’s launch. Taking full advantage of the crisp, clear PSP screen and boasting a colorful, catchy musical score, Crimson Gem Saga is a blast from the past presented just as you’d expect a modern RPG to be.
- Crimson Gem Saga (USA) PSP
- Garnet Chronicle – Kouki No Maseki (Japan) PSP
- Astonishia Story 2 (Korea) PSP
102. Metal Gear Acid
The Metal Gear series comes to the PSP offering a new gameplay system and storyline. In Metal Gear Acid, you’ll take on the role of Solid Snake, a top-secret agent who’s an expert at infiltration. It’s up to you to make calculated decisions to plan out your strategy and accomplish missions in a turn-based style of game.
103. Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes
The latest edition of the series offers a furious fighting game experience with up to 3-on-3 team-based gameplay, intense single player action and a wireless multi-player versus mode for up to two users all within the Naruto Universe.
104. Class of Heroes
Long ago, without reason or explanation, the mysterious labyrinths came to be, and the world was changed forever. In a constant state of flux, they sprawl across the world like a web, connecting towns and villages, mountains, lakes, and deserts.
105. Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines
Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines on PSP is the first Assassin’s Creed game on the PSP. It follows the story of Altair right after the events of Assassin’s Creed as Altair tracks down the last Templars who fled the Holy Land and retreated to the Island of Cyprus.
- Assassin’s Creed – Bloodlines (Europe) PSP
- Assassin’s Creed – Bloodlines (Japan) PSP
- Assassin’s Creed – Bloodlines (USA) PSP