Top 100 Games Ranking List for GBA(GameBoy Advance).
The Top Rated GBA(GameBoy Advance) Games.
GBA(GameBoy Advance) Games Ranking List
1. Mother 3
Mother 3 is a Role-Playing game, developed by Brownie Brown and published by Nintendo, which was released in Japan in 2006.
2. Final Fantasy VI Advance
- Final Fantasy VI Advance (Europe) GBA
- Final Fantasy 6 Advance (USA) GBA
- Final Fantasy VI Advance (Japan) GBA
3. Golden Sun: The Lost Age
4. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past / Four Swords
Now you have a link to one of the greatest adventures in The Legend of Zelda series. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past revives the classic SNES game on the Game Boy Advance and adds a new multiplayer mode. In a Link to the Past, Link travels between the light world and the dark world, conquering fierce monsters and uncovering Hyrule’s deepest secrets along the way.
- Legend Of Zelda, The – A Link To The Past Four Swords (USA) GBA
- Zelda No Densetsu GBA (Cezar) (Japan) GBA
5. Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
The year is 2035 and Soma Cruz is about to witness the first solar eclipse of the 21st century when he suddenly blacks out — only to awaken inside a mysterious castle. As Soma, you must navigate the castle’s labyrinths while confronting perilous monsters at every turn.
6. Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2
Mario hasn’t even had a chance to savor his victory in the original Super Mario Advance, and already he’s back for more in Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2. This game is a re-creation of the Super NES classic Super Mario World, featuring every last secret exit and all 74 levels of platform-jumping action.
- Super Mario World – Super Mario Advance 2 (Cezar) (Europe) GBA
- Super Mario World – Super Mario Advance 2 (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
- Super Mario Advance 2 – Super Mario World (USA) GBA
7. Fire Emblem
8. Pokemon Emerald Version
Like previous Pokémon games, Emerald challenges you to collect, trade, and battle Pokémon. In this extension of Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Sapphire, you must stop Team Magma and Team Aqua from expanding and taking over the world of Hoenn.
9. Metroid: Zero Mission
She’s battled baddies on nearly every Nintendo system, and now, Samus Aran returns to her roots. Metroid: Zero Mission relives the story that started it all–revealing for the first time full details of her meeting with the Metroids. The plotline will be familiar to longtime fans of the Metroid series, but the challenges are new, the power-ups are plentiful, and the graphics and sound are supercharged.
- Metroid – Zero Mission (Europe) GBA
- Metroid – Zero Mission (Japan) GBA
- Metroid – Zero Mission (USA) GBA
10. Castlevania Double Pack
Castlevania Doublepack is a compilation of the two previous Game Boy Advance Castlevania titles–Castevania: Harmony of Dissonance and Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. The games are included in their complete form, giving players the ability to act as either Juste Belmont or Soma Cruz, depending on which story and game they wish to tackle.
11. Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
A combination of exciting platforming action, wild power-ups, and charming Mario style has made Super Mario Bros. 3 a classic. With Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3, you have your chance to partake in the special adventure anywhere you go on your Game Boy Advance. Your mission is to rescue the Mushroom Kingdom monarchs who have been transformed into animals by Bowser and his mischievous offspring, and in the process save the princess kidnapped by Bowser.
- Super Mario Advance 4 – Super Mario Bros 3 (Europe) GBA
- Super Mario Advance 4 – Super Mario Bros 3 (Menace) (Europe) GBA
- Super Mario Advance 4 – Super Mario Bros. 3 (Japan) GBA
- Super Mario Advance 4 – Super Mario Bros. 3 (V1.1) (USA) GBA
12. Golden Sun
In a dark time, an epic adventure begins as evil slowly envelops the world! The forces of darkness are pursuing the lost art of Alchemy, and as they draw ever closer to their foul purpose, mankind’s future hangs in the balance. You and your companions are the last hope: armed with noble weapons, mysterious Psynergy and a host of elemental creatures, you must find a way to stem the evil tide.
- Golden Sun (Italy) GBA
- Golden Sun (Koma) (Germany) GBA
- Golden Sun (Moleia) (France) GBA
- Golden Sun (S) (USA) GBA
- Golden Sun (USA Europe) GBA
- Ougon No Taiyo (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
13. Mega Man Battle Network 3: Blue Version
- Megaman Battle Network 3 – Blue Version (USA) GBA
- MegaMan Battle Network 3 Blue Version (Supplex) (Europe) GBA
- Battle Network RockMan EXE 3 Black (Cezar) (Japan) GBA
14. Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar
In Mega Man Battle Network 6, Lan’s father has received a job transfer and the family moves to Cyber City, a town known for conducting various technological experiments. Lan will meet new people and build new friendships in the real world while Mega Man befriends helpful Navis and encounters dangerous new enemies on the virtual plane.
- MegaMan Battle Network 6 – Cybeast Gregar (Europe) GBA
- Megaman Battle Network 6 – Cybeast Gregar (USA) GBA
- RockMan EXE 6 – Dennoujuu Grega (sUppLeX) (Japan) GBA
15. Mega Man Battle Network 3: White Version
Join Mega Mega.EXE, his pal Lan and friends as they keep the net safe from viruses and cyber menaces. You’ll travel through new virtual and real worlds, fight-off new bosses, interact with new characters and even find new Battle Chips. It’s cyber mayhem at it’s best!
- Megaman Battle Network 3 – White Version (USA) GBA
- MegaMan Battle Network 3 White Version (Europe) GBA
- RockMan EXE 3 (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
16. Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar
In Mega Man Battle Network 6, Lan’s father has received a job transfer and the family moves to Cyber City, a town known for conducting various technological experiments. Lan will meet new people and build new friendships in the real world while Mega Man befriends helpful Navis and encounters dangerous new enemies on the virtual plane.
- MegaMan Battle Network 6 – Cybeast Falzar (Europe) GBA
- Megaman Battle Network 6 – Cybeast Falzar (USA) GBA
- RockMan EXE 6 – Dennoujuu Faltzer (sUppLeX) (Japan) GBA
17. Metroid Fusion
While lending mission support on planet SR388, interstellar bounty hunter Samus Aran is attacked by an X parasite, an organism with the ability to mimic the abilities of any creature it infects. Near death, Samus is saved by a vaccine made from the DNA of the last Metroid–the X parasite’s only natural predator.
Versions: Metroid Fusion (USA) GBA
18. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
An evil witch has replaced Princess Peach’s fair speech with explosives! Mario and Luigi must once again come to her rescue, but this time they employ the help of Bowser, their sworn enemy. Mario and Luigi must learn new moves and combine powers to fight off enemies and move closer to the witch’s castle.
- Mario & Luigi – Superstar Saga (USA) GBA
- Mario And Luigi RPG (Japan) GBA
- Mario And Luigi Superstar Saga (Menace) (Europe) GBA
19. Yoshi’s Island: Super Mario Advance 3
When Baby Mario falls from the sky, the big-hearted Yoshis vow to reunite him with his twin brother on the far side of the island. It won’t be easy, but you must help them take on a meddling Magikoopa and his entire cast of underhanded underlings.
- Yoshi’s Island – Super Mario Advance 3 (Menace) (Europe) GBA
- Yossy Island – Super Mario Advance 3 (Cezar) (Japan) GBA
- Super Mario Advance 3 – Yoshi’s Island (USA) GBA
20. Pokemon FireRed Version
Pokemon Fire Red adds more content and features to one of the first Pokemon games ever released. In this version of the classic role-playing game, you can collect all of the monsters from different Pokemon installments, including Ruby, Sapphire, and Colosseum.
21. Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
Just when you thought you’d seen the last of them, the Black Hole Army is storming back in this sequel to the award-winning Game Boy Advance strategy game. With new COs under his command, Sturm is leading a new invasion force, and it’ll take advance strategy to stop him!
- Advance Wars 2 – Black Hole Rising (Surplus) (Europe) GBA
- Advanced Wars 2 – Black Hole Rising GBA (USA) GBA
22. Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town
Live the simple life as a farmer in Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town. This game is similar to the original Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town, but now you can play as a girl who has left the city to pursue a life on the farm. You’ll take part in growing crops, managing livestock, finding a husband, and raising children.
- Harvest Moon – More Friends Of Mineral Town (USA) GBA
- Bokujou Monogatari – Mineral Town No Nakama Tachi (Megaroms) (Japan) GBA
23. Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
t’s up to you to successfully build and maintain a farm while befriending the people of the town. In Harvest: Moon: Friends of Mineral Town, you can do anything from planting vegetables and raising different animals to marrying the woman of your dreams and starting a family.
- Harvest Moon – Friends Of Mineral Town (GBA) (Europe) GBA
- Harvest Moon – Friends Of Mineral Town (Germany) GBA
- Harvest Moon – Friends Of Mineral Town (USA) GBA
24. Pokemon LeafGreen Version
Pokemon Leaf Green adds more content and features to one of the first Pokemon games ever released. In this version of the classic role-playing game, you can collect all of the monsters from different Pokemon installments, including Ruby, Sapphire, and Colosseum.
25. The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Link returns in an all-new Game Boy Advance adventure. When the sorcerer Vaati turns Princess Zelda to stone, the king of Hyrule sends Link on a quest that takes him to all-new locations. Using the power of a mystical hat called the Minish Cap, Link must travel through a fantastic world rife with new items, puzzles, and bosses.
26. Mega Man Zero 3
Mega Man Zero 3 continues the saga of the main character, Zero, and introduces new gameplay elements that build and expand upon previous games in the Zero series. While Zero and his Reploid (robot) allies continue the fight for peace in Neo Arcadia, a new reploid, Omega, attempts to brainwash the Resistance.
27. Astro Boy: Omega Factor
Join Astro, the robotic superhero with a human mind, in a quest to reunite the robotic race with humans. Astro uses his seven super abilities to face off against the likes of Atlas, Blue Knight, and more than 40 other characters. The game brings classic 2D gaming to the Game Boy Advance along with an original seven-episode story.
- Astro Boy – Omega Factor (Endless Piracy) (Europe) GBA
- Astro Boy – Omega Factor GBA (USA) GBA
- Astro Boy – Tetsuwan Atom (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
28. Final Fantasy V Advance
The Wind Crystal shatters…
The winds fail. Ships stand still, unable to fill their sails. The world races to its end. Unless a handful of heroes can protect the remaining crystals, the world will fall into ruin. Set off on a grand adventure in the finest version of FINAL FANTASY V ever released!
- Final Fantasy V Advance (Europe) GBA
- Final Fantasy 5 Advance (USA) GBA
- Final Fantasy V Advance (Japan) GBA
29. Pokemon Sapphire Version
The race to catch ’em all is on again in Pokémon Sapphire. This entry in the Pokémon series features an all-new storyline, awesome new Pokémon, and addictive RPG gameplay. One of the biggest additions to Pokémon Sapphire is the two-on-two battle system, which allows you to link up with three friends to battle competitively or cooperatively.
- Pokemon Sapphire (Europe) GBA
- Pokemon – Sapphire Version (V1.1) (USA) GBA
- Pokemon Sapphire (GBANow) (Japan) GBA
30. Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
In Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, you must help protect the nation of Renais from the invading Grado Empire. Plan your strategy, choose your units, and then lead your soldiers in to battle.
- Fire Emblem – Seima No Kouseki (Japan) GBA
- Fire Emblem – The Sacred Stones (Europe) GBA
- Fire Emblem – The Sacred Stones (USA) GBA
31. Advance Wars
The battle lines have been drawn, and an elite group of sly strategists are massing troops at your borders. You’ll have to command ground, air and naval forces if you hope to survive the coming wars, and it won’t be easy. With 114 maps to battle on and both Single-Pak and Multi-Pak link modes, Advance Wars brings turn-based strategy to a depth never before seen on a handheld!
32. Mega Man Battle Network 2
Enter the futuristic universe of Mega Man.EXE in this new adventure in the Battle Network series. Join him in his battle to fight cyber crimes in this mega role playing adventure. Now, there’s a new net crime organization in town and its computer hacking has created a virus that’s quickly gaining momentum. It’s up to Mega Man.EXE, his pal Lan and friends to join the Net-Battlers and win this new cyber battle. Stop it before it spreads!
- MegaMan Battle Network 2 (Europe) GBA
- Megaman Battle Network 2 (USA) GBA
- Battle Network RockMan EXE 2 (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
33. Mega Man Zero 4
After falling under the evil rule of Dr. Weil, Neo Arcadia has collapsed into a state of chaos and confusion. Zero discovers this disastrous turn of events when he and his friends come to the rescue of a band of humans fleeing Neo Arcadia. Now it’s up to our hero Zero to resolve this terrible conflict between humans and reploids to restore peace and security to the land.
34. Final Fantasy IV Advance
Four elemental Crystals, each possessing awesome power, lie scattered throughout the realm. However, men are quick to covet things which offer strength, and easily corrupted by the might which they possess.
- Final Fantasy 4 Advance (USA) GBA
- Final Fantasy IV Advance (2CH) (Japan) GBA
- Final Fantasy IV Advance (Europe) GBA
35. Pokemon Ruby Version
The race to catch ’em all is on again in Pokemon Ruby. This entry in the Pokemon series features an all-new storyline, awesome new Pokemon, and addictive RPG gameplay.
36. Donkey Kong Country 2
The Donkey Kong Country series returns to the Game Boy Advance in a sequel that features Dixie Kong. She and Diddy Kong must team up to rescue Donkey Kong from the evil Kaptain K. Rool. You’ll play as both Diddy and Dixie, and master their different attacks.
- Donkey Kong Country 2 (Morrigan) (Europe) GBA
- Donkey Kong Country 2 (USA) GBA
- Super Donkey Kong 2 (Japan) GBA
37. WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
Frantic action! Prepare for lightning-quick game play as you blaze through over 200 bizarre microgames designed by a crazy crew of Wario’s cronies! There are even two-player contests that can be played on a single Game Boy Advance!
38. WarioWare: Twisted!
After accidentally discovering spin technology, Wario reassembles the developers at WarioWare, Inc. to make a new set of wild minigames. WarioWare: Twisted! maintains the fast-paced style of gameplay from the original WarioWare and introduces a new gyro sensor that lets you control the gameplay by rotating the Game Boy Advance SP left and right.
39. Classic NES Series: The Legend of Zelda
In this classic NES game, you’ll embark on a quest to find the Triforce, slay Ganon, and save Princess Zelda. The Legend of Zelda comes to the Game Boy Advance, complete with all the dungeons, puzzles, and menacing enemies from the original game.
40. Mega Man Zero 2
In Mega Man Zero 2, Zero falls prey to a trap set by Neo Arcadia’s ruthless commander, who plans to use Zero to end the peace between reploids and humans. As Zero, you must battle through a variety of levels and challenges to make sure the commander doesn’t succeed.
41. Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Count Dracula has been resurrected and evil will reign supreme unless he is stopped. As Nathan Graves, you’ll hunt down the count and use your whip and a variety of special items to destroy his minions. Battle your way through Dracula’s castle and rid the world of evil once and for all!
- Castlevania – Circle Of The Moon (Eurasia) (Europe) GBA
- Castlevania – Circle Of The Moon (USA) GBA
- Akumajou Dracula – Circle Of The Moon (C)(Titan) (USA) GBA
- Akumajou Dracula – Circle Of The Moon (Capital) (Japan) GBA
42. Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars
Saving the colony is in your hands…
The year is 2173 A.D. A young boy named Cage finds himself in control of a fully armed prototype mechanized robot and now he must prevent a space colony hijack of Mars. An army of trucks, tanks, fighters, and giant, anime-style robots all collide in this exciting new chapter of the Zone of the Enders saga.
- Zone Of The Enders – The Fist Of Mars (Cezar) (Europe) GBA
- Zone Of The Enders – The Fist Of Mars (USA) GBA
- Z.O.E. 2173 Testament (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
43. Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis
Under the watchful eye of the Holy Lodis Empire, strange things are happening on the island of Ovis. Powerful forces have been set in motion, but their motives are masked by political intrigue. It is your mission to investigate these occurrences and discover the true intentions of those involved.
- Tactics Ogre – The Knight Of Lodis (USA) GBA
- Tactics Ogre Gaiden – The Knight Of Lodis (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
44. Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 2
The battle rages on!
Peace slowly settles over the planet Earth after a brutal war against the alien armada. However, the world is not able to rest for long, as new forces emerge and threaten to bring Earth to it’s knees once again. Use all the cunning and tactical skill you have to command the best and brightest mech pilots the world has ever seen in saving humanity from enemies bent on dominating the human race – or worse, annihilating it’s very existence.
45. Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2
Banpresto’s sequel to the series continues to take place in the world of Linbalm, a fantasy-themed world.
46. Summon Night: Swordcraft Story
Summon Night: Swordcraft Story is an RPG set in the strange world of Lyndbaum, a sacred land linked to four magical dimensions from which Summoners can call forth spirits called Guardian Beasts to do their bidding.
47. Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation
Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation is a strategy RPG featuring detailed combat system, dozens of customizable mecha and 40+ hours of strategy RPG.
- Super Robot Taisen – Original Generation (Europe) GBA
- Super Robot Taisen Original Generation (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
- Super Robot Taisen Original Generation (USA) GBA
48. Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Once again, Kirby must save the kingdom from evil. But this time he’ll need some backup. As Kirby, you can call up one of four alter egos for help during your quest. Each character features new copy abilities that range from arrow-shooting to melee moves. Practice your skills in new side games, such as Crackity Hack and Speed Eaters. In addition to new abilities and subgames, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror also introduces new multiplayer modes.
- Kirby & The Amazing Mirror (USA) GBA
- Kirby And The Amazing Mirror (Europe) GBA
- Hoshi No Kirby – Kagami No Daimeikyuu (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
49. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
The world of Final Fantasy returns to Game Boy Advance. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is a deeply diverse strategy and tactics game with battles, missions, swords, and magic. Players assume the role of young Marche Radiuju in the humble burg of St.
- Final Fantasy – Tactics Advanced (USA) GBA
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Surplus) (Europe) GBA
50. Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
When King Dedede steals the Star Rod, it’s up to Kirby to recover the fragmented pieces from Triple D’s underlings and restore power to the Fountain of Dreams. Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land is an action-packed side-scrolling adventure chock full of awesome copy abilities and fast-moving gameplay.
- Kirby – Nightmare In Dreamland (Surplus) (Europe) GBA
- Kirby – Nightmare In Dreamland (USA) GBA
- Hoshi No Kirby – Yume No Izumi Deluxe (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
51. Boktai: The Sun Is in Your Hand
Boktai: The Sun Is in Your Hand is the first Game Boy Advance game that uses sunlight to influence gameplay. In the game, you’ll follow the adventures of Django, a young vampire hunter on a quest to rid the world of evil.
- Boktai – The Sun Is In Your Hand (Europe) GBA
- Boktai – The Sun Is In Your Hands (USA) GBA
- Bokura No Taiyo (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
52. Donkey Kong Country
Welcome to Donkey Kong Country, a place where ostriches wear running shoes, apes wear neckties, and rhinoceros gracefully leap across gaping canyons with a style and flair that would make the great Evel Knievel envious. This remake of the SNES classic revamps the Donkey Kong Country gameplay with new minigames, a new Attack mode, and the ability to save your progress anywhere.
- Donkey Kong Country (Menace) (Europe) GBA
- Donkey Kong Country (USA) GBA
- Super Donkey Kong (Japan) GBA
53. Riviera: The Promised Land
In Riviera: The Promised Land, you’ll follow two fierce warriors–each armed with godly weapons–in a mission to defeat demons once and for all. The adventure included lets you experience more than 30 hours of role-playing gameplay, complete with minigames, multiple endings, and secret paths and items.
Versions: Yakusoku No Chi Riviera (Japan) GBA
54. Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon
Darksol, a mysterious traveler, plans to resurrect a dangerous creature, the Dark Dragon, to invade the kingdom of Guardiana. In Shining Force: Dark Resurrection, you play the part of a young warrior who was washed ashore in Guardiana, and you remember nothing from your past.
- Shining Force – Kuroki Ryuu No Fukkatsu (Japan) GBA
- Shining Force – Resurrection Of The Dark Dragon (Europe) GBA
- Shining Force – Resurrection Of The Dark Dragon (USA) GBA
55. Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman
Team Protoman is the first edition of Mega Man Battle Network 5. In the game, you can join forces with characters from previous installments of the Mega Man Battle series, and you can play in a new fighting mode.
- MegaMan Battle Network 5 – Team Protoman (Europe) GBA
- Megaman Battle Network 5 – Team Protoman (USA) GBA
- Rockman EXE 5 – Team Of Blues (Japan) GBA
56. Classic NES Series: Castlevania
If you think it’s scary on the outside, wait’ll you see the basement! You’re in for the longest night of your life. Ghosts, goblins, demons, wolves, bats – creatures lurking around every corner. As you descend deeper and deeper, they get thicker and thicker. Better stick close to the cavern floor – it’s your only chance of finding a weapon or two.
57. Classic NES Series: Super Mario Bros.
Classic NES Series: Super Mario Bros. takes you back to the very first battle between Mario and Bowser. Now on the Game Boy Advance, you can relive all the mushroom-eating, Koopa-stomping action from the original game. Always strive for the high score while jumping on top of flag poles, pipes, and bricks.
58. Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Colonel
Team Colonel is the second edition of Mega Man Battle Network 5. In the game, you can join forces with characters from previous installments of the Mega Man Battle series, and you can play in a new fighting mode. Team up with other cyberheroes in an effort to stop an evil organization from taking control of the global Internet.
- MegaMan Battle Network 5 – Team Colonel (Europe) GBA
- Megaman Battle Network 5 – Team Colonel (USA) GBA
- Rockman EXE 5 – Team Of Colonel (Supplex) (Japan) GBA
59. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
Introducing the newest Pokemon, YOU!
What if you woke up one day, and you were a Pokemon? What if all of the sudden you find yourself in a NEW world, where you can speak and interact with other Pokemon? The adventure begins when you and your partner Pokemon set out on rescue missions in a world ravaged by natural disasters.
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon – Red Rescue Team (Europe) GBA
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon – Red Rescue Team (USA) GBA
- Pokemon Fushigi Na Dungeon – Aka No Kyuujoutai (Japan) GBA
60. Wario Land 4
Hey! You! Yeah, you! Listen up when Wario’s talking to you! I just read about this legendary Pyramid of Gold, and you’re gonna help me go explore it. There’s lots of treasure in there for the taking, and I want it all. I’m sure there are gonna be all kinds of weird enemies and big, bad bosses in there, so if you don’t think you can hack it, put the game down now.
- Wario Land 4 (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
- Wario Land 4 (Mode7) (Europe) GBA
- Wario Land 4 (USA Europe) GBA
- Wario Land Advance (C) (USA) GBA
61 Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Nearly fifty years has past since Simon Belmont rescued the land from the curse of Dracula. Now, Simon’s descendant Juste Belmont, must acquire the relics of Dracula to unravel the disappearance of his childhood friend Lydie.
- Castlevania – Harmony Of Dissonance (Eurasia) (Europe) GBA
- Castlevania – Harmony Of Dissonance (USA) GBA
62. Mega Man Zero
It’s your mission to help the exiled scientist Ciel discover the source of a new reploid energy! Play as Mega Man’s pal Zero, the reploid from the Mega Man X series turned good by the infectious Sigma Virus and 100 years of sleep.
63. Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls
Relive the first two chapters in the Final Fantasy saga–this time with all-new story elements and gameplay. Now you can experience new dungeons, storylines, and characters. Furthermore, you can master the enhanced control systems, and you can save your game at anytime.
- Final Fantasy 1 + 2 – Dawn Of Souls (USA) GBA
- Final Fantasy I & II – Dawn Of Souls (Europe) GBA
- Final Fantasy I & II Advance (Hyperion) (Japan) GBA
64. Dragon Ball Z: Buu’s Fury
Dragon Ball Z: Buu’s Fury begins with the Other World Tournament Saga and continues through the Kid Buu Saga, the final chapter in the Dragon Ball Z story. In a game that combines action and role-playing game elements with exploration, enemies, boss enemies, puzzles, and quests, your ultimate goal is to defeat Buu.
Versions: Dragonball Z – Buu’s Fury (USA) GBA
65. Drill Dozer
In the platformer Drill Dozer, you can take the roll of Jill, the daughter of a crime boss who is set on revenge. When a rival gang steals away her family’s heirloom, Jill gives chase in her Drill Dozer, an upgradeable piece of power armor equipped with a large drill.
Versions: Drill Dozer (USA) GBA
66. Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure
Join Goku® in his very first epic adventure as he defends the earth from the relentless Red Ribbon Army. Start down his path to power, and help turn an ordinary boy into the ultimate champion.
- Dragonball – Advanced Adventure (USA) GBA
- Dragonball Advanced Adventure (Europe) GBA
- Dragon Ball – Advance Adventure (Japan) GBA
- Dragon Ball – Advance Adventure (Korea) GBA
67. Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak
All the hamsters are bickering, and there’s little wonder why! Spat, a meddling troublemaker, is telling fibs and causing heartache everywhere. It’s up to Hamtaro and best-girl Bijou to follow Spat, stop the squabbling, and get everyone back on talking terms again.
- Hamtaro – Ham-Ham Heartbreak (Surplus) (Europe) GBA
- Hamtaro – Ham-Ham Heartbreak (USA) GBA
- Tottoko Ham Tarou 3 (Japan) GBA
68. Mario Tennis: Power Tour
Players can test their backhand in this unique role-playing tennis adventure. Train hard at the Royal Tennis Academy to be a champion. Gain experience and improve your skills through lessons and tournaments, and rise to the top of the ranks. Play as Mario, Peach, Waluigi, or Donkey Kong in a slew of wild modes.
69. Breath of Fire II
One of the most popular RPGs of all time continues in this epic quest. Enter the magical life of a hero Ryu, a dragon morphing warrior, as he embarks on a vast adventure in search of his missing father and little sister.
- Breath Of Fire 2 – Shimei No Ko (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
- Breath Of Fire 2 (Europe) GBA
- Breath Of Fire 2 (USA) GBA
70. Mario Golf: Advance Tour
In Mario Golf Advance Tour, you can experience all the fun of golf with your favorite characters from the Mushroom Kingdom. Now you can hit fantastic courses in a variety of locales, while learning tips and tricks and interacting with locals at the clubhouse.
- Mario Golf – Advance Tour (A)(TrashMan) (USA) GBA
- Mario Golf – Advance Tour (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
- Mario Golf – Advance Tour (Europe) GBA
- Mario Golf – Advance Tour (France) GBA
- Mario Golf – Advance Tour (Germany) GBA
- Mario Golf – Advance Tour (Italy) GBA
- Mario Golf – Advance Tour (S) (USA) GBA
- Mario Golf – Advance Tour (USA) GBA
71. Yu-Gi-Oh! Ultimate Masters: World Championship Tournament 2006
The next installment in the World Championship Tournament series adds more cards and more replay value than ever before. The official software of the 2006 Yu-Gi-Oh! World Tournament has the most cards in any Yu-Gi-Oh! handheld game, over 2,000 to choose from.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! – Ultimate Masters 2006 (USA) GBA
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Ultimate Masters 2006 (Europe) GBA
- Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters Expert 2006 (Japan) GBA
72. Donkey Kong Country 3
In a world where ostriches wear tennis shoes and the Kongs clamber through exotic island adventures, KAOS is on the rampage and you must use Dixie’s skills to save the day. Dixie and Kiddy Kong take a run through the jungle to rescue Diddy and Donkey Kong!
- Donkey Kong Country 3 (Europe) GBA
- Donkey Kong Country 3 (USA) GBA
- Super Donkey Kong 3 (sUppLeX) (Japan) GBA
73. Yggdra Union: We’ll Never Fight Alone
Ruled by a royal family believed to be descended from the gods, Fantasinia is a prosperous and tranquil land until the peace is shattered by the invading forces of the Empire of Bronquia. Led by the young Emperor Gulcasa, who seized power in a brutal coup d’etat, Bronquia’s Imperial Army cuts a bloody swath through the people of Fantasinia and the Royal Armies of King Ordene.
74. Sonic Advance 3
Sonic is back, and this time, he needs the help of all of his friends to defeat the evil Dr. Eggman. In Sonic Advance 3, Sonic and Tails must reunite with their friends Cream, Knuckles, and Amy. Team up with any of the five characters to gain special attack moves: Sonic increases your speed, Tails increases your jump power, Knuckles increases your attack power, Amy offers the Piko Piko hammer attack, and Cream lets you perform a homing attack.
- Sonic Advance 3 (Cezar) (Japan) GBA
- Sonic Advance 3 (TrashMan) (Europe) GBA
- Sonic Advance 3 (USA) GBA
75. Super Mario Advance
Mario’s Game Boy Advance debut gives gamers two games in one: an enhanced version of Super Mario Bros. 2 and an action-packed four-player version of the original Mario Bros. arcade game. First released for the original NES in 1988, Super Mario Bros. 2 makes its debut on the Game Boy Advance with new enemies, improved graphics, and tougher challenges.
- Super Mario Advance (Cezar) (Europe) GBA
- Super Mario Advance (Japan) GBA
- Super Mario Advance (USA) GBA
76. Tales of Phantasia
For young swordsman Cress Albane, it wasn’t a typical day out hunting in the nearby woods. He had no hint of the tragedy unfolding back home. Battle in real time: The Linear Motion Battle System puts the emphasis on action as you attack your enemies without the use of menus.
- Tales Of Phantasia (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
- Tales Of Phantasia (Europe) GBA
- Tales Of Phantasia (USA) GBA
77. Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II
Just when the Z Fighters thought the struggle against evil was over, a new evil approaches. In the next episode in the Z Fighters’ quest to rid the universe of evil, you’ll take on the role of Trunks, Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, or Vegeta as they journey through the Cell Saga and prepare to battle with the mighty Cell himself.
- Dragonball Z – The Legacy Of Goku 2 (USA) GBA
- Dragon Ball Z – The Legacy Of Goku II (Eurasia) (Europe) GBA
- Dragon Ball Z – The Legacy Of Goku II International (Japan) GBA
78. Game & Watch Gallery 4
Relive the birth of handheld gaming with over a dozen classic Game & Watch games. Picture-perfect versions reproduce all the fast-paced action of the original games, and new modern versions bring these games into the 21st century with improved graphics, sound, and game play!
79. Shining Soul II
As monsters begin to appear in the kingdom Klantol, King Marcel announces a grand tournament at the coliseum to find a hero that can protect the country. Now, as a mighty Brawler, Priestess, Dark Wizard, or Ninja, you must accept the king’s challenge.
- Shining Soul II (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
- Shining Soul II (Menace) (Europe) GBA
- Shining Soul II (USA) GBA
80. Mega Man Battle Network
In the future, a young net-battler named Lan, boots his ‘personal exploration terminal’ (PET) and prepares to hack into the network to battle net crime. Lan’s PET is no ordinary network navigator. It’s Mega Man.EXE, the cyber-identity, which infiltrates the crime-ridden network to battle destructive computer viruses.
- MegaMan Battle Network (Rocket) (Europe) GBA
- Megaman Battle Network (USA) GBA
- Battle Network RockMan EXE (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
81. Sonic Advance
Sonic is back to save the world! The evil Dr. Eggman is at it again, with a brand new scheme to trip up Sonic and his pals. Maneuver your way through obstacles, puzzles and traps to collect the chaos emeralds and defeat the vile Dr. Eggman before it’s too late!
82. Sonic Battle
Who would win in a fight–Sonic, Tails, or Knuckles? You determine the answer in Sonic Battle, a game that pits Sonic and his friends against each other in furious arena combat. The game features eight playable characters, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, plus one mystery fighter to unlock.
83. Sonic Advance 2
Dr. Eggman is up to his old tricks again, and the world’s fastest hedgehog must put a stop to it. Your favorite characters are back in Sonic’s fastest adventure ever. A new friend named Cream the Rabbit joins Sonic as they embark on a blazingly fast quest to collect Chaos Emeralds and thwart Dr. Eggman’s nefarious machines.
84. Breath of Fire
Long ago in the days of darkness and magic, a young wanderer comes face to face with his destiny. You control the fate of Ryu, a young warrior and descendant of the Light Dragon Clan. Together, with your mystical friend, Nina, you must search for magic spells and mysterious secrets.
- Breath Of Fire (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
- Breath Of Fire (Europe) GBA
- Breath Of Fire (Rocket) (Europe) GBA
- Breath Of Fire (USA) GBA
85. Mega Man & Bass
Join Mega Man and Bass’s fight for humankind as you face off with the newest menace in town–Robot King. King’s captured all of the data plans for Dr. Wily’s creations. They will equip King with all the knowledge he needs to build his own indestructible army of robots.
86. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy is a card battle game for the Game Boy Advance based on the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe. Climb the Duel Academy ranks as you find new friends and battle new monsters. The game features more than 1,200 of the latest cards, tutorials, and exams to strengthen your skills as a duelist, and it comes with three exclusive trading cards.
87 Pac-Man Collection
From 2D to 3D, Pac-Man has been through it all. Now, you can relive four of his greatest adventures in Pac-Man Collection, which includes the original Pac-Man, the fast Pac-Attack, and the challenging Pac-Mania. A special Pac-Man Arrangement mode offers more power-ups and items for you–and the ghosts–to use.
88. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
KINGDOM HEARTS® CHAIN OF MEMORIES delivers an entirely new adventure and sets the stage for KINGDOM HEARTS II. Sora, Donald and Goofy travel through many vast and colorful worlds in search of their missing companions.
- Kingdom Hearts – Chain Of Memories (Europe) GBA
- Kingdom Hearts – Chain Of Memories (Japan) GBA
- Kingdom Hearts – Chain Of Memories (USA) GBA
89. Mario vs. Donkey Kong
After years of apparent goodwill, Mario and Donkey Kong are at it again–this time, on Game Boy Advance. Donkey Kong has stolen all the Mini-Mario toys from the Mario Toy Co., and now it’s up to Mario to hunt down his longtime nemesis and retrieve the pilfered goods. As Mario, you must race through challenging levels while finding keys and releasing Mini Marios before time runs out. Along the way, you’ll master new moves that can help you overcome new puzzles.
- Mario Vs. Donkey Kong (Europe) GBA
- Mario Vs. Donkey Kong (Japan) GBA
- Mario Vs. Donkey Kong (USA) GBA
90. F-Zero: GP Legend
The F-Zero series grows with new racing circuits, an intense storyline, and multiplayer modes. F-Zero GP Legend lets you take control of one of eight characters, including Captain Falcon, racing star Rick Wheeler, the evil lord Black Shadow, and more. Guide your character through various Grand Prix cups, time trials, and challenges that span multiple planets.
- F-Zero – Falcon Densetsu (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
- F-Zero GP Legend (Europe) GBA
- F-Zero GP Legend (USA) GBA
91 Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
A grumpy Emperor suffering from insomnia has banned dreaming and imprisoned Klonoa for breaking the law. To prove his courage and win his freedom, Klonoa must defeat the monsters that are creating havoc throughout the empire. Help our hero in his most perilous journey yet and experience the all-new thrills!
- Klonoa – Empire Of Dreams (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
- Klonoa – Empire Of Dreams (Rocket) (Europe) GBA
- Klonoa – Empire Of Dreams (USA) GBA
92. Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel
In the Sequel to The Eternal Duelist Soul, Yu-Gi-Oh! returns with more cards and strategies in the greatest tournament ever!
Choose Your Cards Wisely!
Gather your Monster, Magic and Trap cards and find the strategy that leads to victory.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! – Worldwide Edition (USA) GBA
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition (Eurasia) (Europe) GBA
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters International (Japan) GBA
93. Lunar Legend
When One Legend Falls, ANOTHER MUST RISE! Embark on a desperate struggle to realize one hero’s dream to become a legend.
94. Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Whoever hands out driver’s licenses in the Mushroom Kingdom is about to be in some serious trouble. Classic Mario Kart action is back once again, this time in a colorful, lightning-fast game that you can take anywhere. Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Wario, Yoshi, and Bowser are all tearing up the track, tossing Koopa Shells and laying banana peels along the way.
- Mario Kart – Super Circuit (Cezar) (Europe) GBA
- Mario Kart Advance (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
- Mario Kart Super Circuit (USA) GBA
95. Sword of Mana
Fans of Secret of Mana have waited over ten years for a successor to Square’s SNES role-playing game, and now it’s here. Sword of Mana shares the art style and action-oriented gameplay of its predecessor, but boasts a huge game environment, a new gripping storyline, and a deep class and upgrade system.
96. Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire
It’s time to retire your copy of Pokemon Pinball for the Game Boy Color and upgrade to Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire for Game Boy Advance. Pokemon Pinball challenges you to rack up huge Hi-Scores as you catch over 200 Pokemon from Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.
- Pokemon Pinball – Ruby & Sapphire (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
- Pokemon Pinball – Ruby & Sapphire (Surplus) (Europe) GBA
- Pokemon Pinball – Ruby & Sapphire (V1.0) (USA) GBA
97. Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun
The fourth installment in the Mega Man Battle Network series comes in two versions–Red Sun and Blue Moon–each with different enemies, battle chips, souls, and characters. Once again, you assume the role of Lan as he and his friend, Mega Man.exe, fight to rid the Internet of viruses and other cyberworld enemies.
- Megaman Battle Network 4 – Red Sun (USA) GBA
- MegaMan Battle Network 4 Red Sun (Europe) GBA
- RockMan EXE 4 Tournament Red Sun (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
98. Yu-Gi-Oh! The Eternal Duelist Soul
The most accurate, advanced version of Duel Monsters arrives! The ultimate duel simulator based on the hit Trading Card Game and Television series! Duel against dozens of opponents from the TV show or challenge your friends. Import cards from the Official TCG to boost your deck.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! – The Eternal Duelist Soul (USA) GBA
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 5 Expert 1 (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
99. Gunstar Super Heroes
Gunstar Super Heroes is the sequel to the classic Genesis game Gunstar Heroes. You can play as Red or Blue as you battle through six levels, employing one of three different weapon types. Each character has a slightly different story and balance, adding variety to the 2D platformer gameplay.
100. Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon
The fourth installment in the Mega Man Battle Network series comes in two versions–Red Sun and Blue Moon–each with different enemies, battle chips, souls, and characters. Once again, you assume the role of Lan as he and his friend, Mega Man.exe, fight to rid the Internet of viruses and other cyberworld enemies. Unlike previous games in the series, Mega Man Battle Network 4 focuses on a tournament system where players encounter a variety of enemies that must be defeated.
- Megaman Battle Network 4 – Blue Moon (USA) GBA
- MegaMan Battle Network 4 Blue Moon (Europe) GBA
- RockMan EXE 4 Tournament Blue Moon (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
101. Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors takes the battle to the skies. You can fly at will as or against DBZ characters, including Goku, Vegeta, Cell, Frieza, and Buu. Engage in large tag-team battles and experience alternate endings to the DBZ story.
- DragonBall Z – Supersonic Warriors (Europe) GBA
- Dragonball Z – Supersonic Warriors (USA) GBA
- Dragon Ball Z – Bukuu Tougeki (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
- Dragon Ball Z – Supersonic Warriors (Korea) GBA
102. Classic NES Series: Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
The sequel to The Legend of Zelda combines side-scrolling action with role-playing game elements. In Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, you’ll embark on a quest to find the Triforce of Courage, awaken Princess Zelda from an evil wizard’s spell, and save Hyrule from ruin.
103. Metal Slug Advance
Now you can have all the 2D arcade action of Metal Slug in the palm of your hand, because Metal Slug Advance has arrived on the Game Boy Advance. Through five action-packed missions, you must move out on foot or in slug vehicles across rugged terrain and underwater bases. Your objective is to rescue hostages by destroying enemies and solving strategic puzzles.
104. Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure
Tired of endlessly doing battle with meddling bandicoots, the nefarious Dr. Neo Cortex shrinks the entire Earth, and Crash and Coco along with it, to the size of a wumpa fruit. Luckily, Coco invents a machine to reverse the effects, but she needs crystals from around the world to power it. Crash must retrieve the crystals to help return the entire planet to its natural state.
- Crash Bandicoot – The Huge Adventure (USA) GBA
- Crash Bandicoot XS (Paracox) (Europe) GBA
- Crash Bandicoot Advance (Japan) GBA
105. Spyro 2: Season of Flame
Magic fireflies are the source of fiery dragon breath, and someone has stolen them all! Spyro and his friends must capture all the fireflies and stop Ripto from activating a sleeping volcano and destroying the Dragon Realms!
106. Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament 2004
Find out who’s the best card-battle player in Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament 2004. Construct your monster cards, spell cards, trap cards, and special summon cards into three separate decks for different dueling strategies.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! – World Championship Tournament 2004 (GBA) (Europe) GBA
- Yu-Gi-Oh! – World Championship Tournament 2004 (USA) GBA
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Expert 3 (Japan) GBA
107. Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced
Crash is back and ready to take on an all-new nefarious villain. After the events of Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure, Tropy, with the help of N. Trance, kidnaps Coco and Crunch, planning to brainwash them to the evil side. Now, Crash must travel to N.
- Crash Bandicoot 2 – N-Tranced (USA) GBA
- Crash Bandicoot 2 N-Tranced (Europe) GBA
- Crash Bandicoot Advance 2 – Gurugurusaimin Dai Panic (Japan) GBA
108. Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards
In Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards, it’s just as important to play your cards right as it is to get the right cards. This unique RPG gives you cards as weapons against the tough competition. You’ll battle in a tournament hosted by Kaiba Corporation and win the powerful Egyptian God Cards.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! – The Sacred Cards (Europe) GBA
- Yu-Gi-Oh! – The Sacred Cards (USA) GBA
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 7 – Kettou Toshi Densetsu (Cream) (Japan) GBA
109. Lufia: The Ruins of Lore
This exciting new chapter in the Lufia saga follows the adventures of Eldin, Torma, and Rami, a group of friends and would-be hunters as they set out in search of treasure, only to discover that fate has much more in store for them!
Versions: Lufia – The Ruins Of Lore (USA) GBA
110. Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty’s Revenge
Gruntilda is back, and it’s up to Banjo and Kazooie to stop her master plan. In Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty’s Revenge, you’ll play as Banjo and follow him through six worlds rife with trials and contests
- Banjo Kazooie – Grunty’s Revenge GBA (USA) GBA
- Banjo Kazooie Grunty’s Revenge (Suxxors) (Europe) GBA
111. F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
All galactic speed limits are about to be broken! F-Zero® Maximum Velocity has arrived, and the future of racing has never looked so sweet. Brand-new vehicles and Game Boy Advance original tracks await, so whether you’re a Super NES® veteran or a race rookies, you’ll need some practice laps.
112. Mega Man: Battle Chip Challenge
The Mega Man series enters the card-battling arena in Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge. You’ll play a young boy named Lan who owns a unique device known as a “Net-Navi.” The evil WWW organization threatens to disrupt cyberspace and, with the help of your Net-Navi, you must upload Mega Man–armed with destructive viruses–into the system.
- Megaman Battle Chip Challenge (Europe) GBA
- Megaman Battle Chip Challenge (USA) GBA
- Rockman EXE Battlechip GP (Eurasia) (Japan) GBA
113. Yu-Gi-Oh! Dungeon Dice Monsters
In Dungeon Dice Monsters, a new strategic board game, duel against characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series using magical dice, powerful traps and fierce monsters. Create dungeons, defeat your opponents and become the ultimate dice duelist!
- Yu-Gi-Oh! – Dungeon Dice Monsters (USA) GBA
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Dungeon Dice Monsters (Europe) GBA
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Dungeon Dice Monsters (Rapid Fire) (Japan) GBA
114. Mario Party Advance
Mario Party Advance takes all the minigame mayhem of the console games and puts it in your hands. This version for the Game Boy Advance features all-new games and a host of Professor E. Gadd’s incredible gadgets, including trinkets, toys, detectors, and tricks.
115. Spyro: Season of Ice
Hold Spyro in the palm of your hand! A careless wizard has cursed himself with a big headache and itsthe wings of 100 fairies he nees for the cure. Now it is up to Spyro to save the fairies and restore order to the dragon realms!
- Spyro – Season Of Ice (Eurasia) (Europe) GBA
- Spyro – Season Of Ice (USA) GBA
- Spyro Advance (Polla) (Japan) GBA
116. Yu-Gi-Oh! Reshef of Destruction
In your return to Battle City, you begin another mission to retrieve stolen millennium cards that can destroy the world. Yu-Gi-Oh! Reshef of Destruction features an all-new storyline that sets you off on a quest to stop Reshef from drowning the world in darkness.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! – Reshef Of Destruction (USA) GBA
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Reshef Of Destruction (Europe) GBA
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 8 (Cezar) (Japan) GBA
117. Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku
Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku takes you on an incredible journey to protect the universe from the evil Frieza once and for all. Goku’s son has been kidnapped and it’s up to you to save him. Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo, and King Kai are some of the characters you’ll encounter along your quest.
118. Mario Pinball Land
Jumping has always helped Mario perform heroic feats, but in Mario Pinball Land, the plumber must learn how to roll to rescue the princess. When Bowser kidnaps Peach and escapes to another dimension, a scientist transforms Mario into a ball to chase after the fiend. Now you must use your flippers to shoot a much rounder Mario into doors that lead to new areas.
- Mario Pinball Land (USA) GBA
- Super Mario Ball (TRSI) (Europe) GBA
- Super Mario Ball (Venom) (Japan) GBA